His banner! I'm proud of my decorations...there's at least a good 24 hours invested that I'll never get back...but it was fun to be able to do it!
Love my Cricut!
Treat bags and Mickey ears! I made those too, and I was very proud of them!
Yummy cupcakes!
The birthday boy had is own special ears that I ordered...and you want to know how long he wore them?? Long enough for me to snap this pic.
There were even more people in the house fixing lunch plates...so the two pics above are about half the party!
Busy birthday boy!
He was SO excited for all his friends to be there!
Getting in the pool with Brooks
Now Jilly joins in on the fun!
Sweet friends, Colin and Madeleine
Cake time!
Trying to get the candle lit...never worked though.
So, we just pretended anyway!
I was waiting for Hannah (the sweet girl behind Colin) to come up behind him and snatch his cake! It would've been totally fair, because Colin stole a bite of hers at her birthday party!
Clearly, she's much more polite than Colin though.
He loved his cupcake!!
Such a fun party!! Thank you to our friends and family who helped us celebrate in such a fun way! I hope you all had as much fun as we did!! I have to say a special thank you to my sweet friend, Brett...he drove to Rogers only for Colin's birthday party...then turned around and drove back to Heber Springs! What a sweet "Uncle!"
After Colin's nap, we just hung around outside and played. Colin wore the outfit I had originally purchased for his party, but didn't wear because we made it a water party!
Poor Simon just gets "loved" on a little too roughly by this little guy.
Man, he's a cutie! Love this kid!
I'll post an update soon on what all this funny little guy is up to these days!
Happy birthday, sweet boy!!! Love you mostest!
No comments:
Post a Comment