His sweet little hand
He's still a boy!
Sweet little arm (everything is sweet and little!)
Mercy, look at that sweet face with his little hand by his face! I'm pretty sure I have a similar ultrasound pic of Colin!
From what I can tell, his little profile looks soooo much like Colin!
I wish we could've gotten better views, but it was still fun to see him! Fun to see him and feel him kick at the same time! This pregnancy has just flown by. I can't believe how little time is left! In case you don't know, we have scheduled induction on December 29--so he'll either be here the 29th or the 30th! Yikes!! I have also gone from monthly visits to biweekly visits...then comes the weekly! Double yikes!!!!
I have decided it is much more hazardous to be pregnant with a 2 year old. On a good day, I'm not the most graceful person...but, add in a large bump and a 2 year old who likes to randomly stop in front of you...quite disastrous!! Last Tuesday, while walking into bible study (with my casserole dish in my arms--along with a bunch of other stuff), Colin decides to stop right in front of me. Between my belly and the food, I couldn't see him stop and I pummeled straight into him! He managed to duck and cover and be ok, but I skidded a good bit on the asphalt. My poor jeans took a hit--and so did my knee! Ouch! I'm ok, but it sure hurt! Poor Colin just kept apologizing--made me feel a little better that my sweet boy was concerned about me! Let's hope that I can stay clear of other accidents for the next 9 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment