Well, it was bound to happen anytime. In fact, I've been waiting for this moment. Mason got his very first goose egg this weekend. Colin was around this age when he got his first too, so I suppose it's just a right of passage. Bless his little heart, he was just walking along, tripped over his feet, and BAM! Into the corner of the wall on the wooden trim. In just the right (or I guess wrong) spot. It's gone down a bunch since Saturday night, but still looks pretty bad. Scared both Trey and I a lot! I thought he hit his cheek so I didn't even look up at his forehead and I thought he was doing ok, then Trey walked in and said, "oh, crap!" or something like that anyway. That's when I saw the giant knot on his head!! The knot went wayyy out, so we knew he was ok. And we also watched for signs of a concussion, but he was good. Now, to wait out the bruise going away!


No comments:
Post a Comment