Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter 2013

We were expecting kind of gross weather on Easter, but we ended up with a beautiful day!  We spent a lot of time outside and enjoyed good family time.  My parents came into town for the Easter weekend and to help us celebrate some exciting news!  We sold our rent house on Friday--after only being on the market one week!!!!  As long as everything goes ok, we should close on May 6.  While we like our tenants, we were just not meant to be landlords.
 Check out this cutie!!
 I LOVE the boys Easter outfits!  They both looked so handsome...and big!
 Playing with his new giant pillow Batman--so glad he has something to wrestle with during the day besides Mason.
 Trey taught Mason how to say "cheese" for pictures, but it came out as "tees"
 Love that little face!  He got a new knot on his noggin by running into another door frame.
 My sweet Mas
 My big guys!  Can't get over how big Colin looks!
 He was so proud of his outfit.  I told him he looked handsome, and he said, "I know."
This was the best I could get of the two boys.  They are messes!
 He is so mischievous, but so darn cute!
Love my sweet little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment