Monday, July 13, 2009

Busting out of Preemie!

Okay, okay, not quite totally busting out of the Preemie clothes just yet; but we sure don't have much more time in them! Take a look at this growing boy! I can't believe that tomorrow Colin will be three weeks old. Time is already going way too fast for my taste. I do love watching him grow, and can't wait for all the exciting times to come--just wish time would go a little slower. My Aunt Pat came to visit with Mom today, and Colin had a great time seeing both his Aunt Pat and Memee. Colin also saved some good poopy diapers for his Memee to change. :)

Just looking around with Aunt Pat
From a different view...

Taking a good close look at Aunt Pat

Some of our good friends, Ben, Melissa, Noah, and Kinley Ruffin stopped by to see Colin last week, and we are so glad they did! This is Melissa, Kinley, Colin, and I--if you can't tell, Kinley isn't very happy. She didn't appreciate me holding her instead of her Mommy. But, won't these two be cute together one day??? We can't wait for another one of Colin's girlfriends to be born in a few months--Miss Ella Jane George! I'll bet if nothing else, Colin will be a great protector for his gals!

Four generations!! Wow!













Look at this handsome pair with their newest pride and joy! No, they aren't proud at all...







No comments:

Post a Comment