Today is my Mom's birthday!! She, Pappy, Great Papaw, and Scotty all made the trip from Perryville to see Colin and go eat for Mom's birthday. Colin, Trey, and I all made an effort to make Mom's birthday cake (strawberry cake with strawberry icing...yum!). She was excited to get to hold her "C Man" on her birthday and didn't hardly want to let anybody else hold him (poor Pappy).
Enjoying us singing to her.
Red Robin is one of our favorite places to eat with my Mom and Dad (Memee and Pappy) because Dad loves the turkey burgers. Colin had his very first restaurant experience, and was so good! The noise didn't bother him at all, he just looked around at everything and everybody. Then got bored, and decided to take a little nap.
So glad you were able to make the cake - you are just a super mom!!! as far as the outfit, if you can't order one in trey's size let me know - I just got a sewing machine and will try my hand at making him one. I would hate for Trey not to have something so precious!! ;) Have a fabulous weekend!!!
ReplyDelete