Sunday, October 10, 2010

10-10-10

I gave a baby shower for a friend of mine from college this weekend, so Trey and Colin loaded up and headed to see his family in Pine Bluff.  I missed my fellas, but I think we all had a good time!
Here's the happy Mother-to-Be!

Then, Saturday night I got together with some of the girls in my bible study for a little craft night.  We made cute little buckets to give as Halloween buckets.  My plan was to make a bucket for Colin to use as a trick-or-treat bucket, but Trey has vetoed that idea since he saw it.  You can give me your feedback.
Ok, so maybe it's a little too girly for him to carry.  But, I'm sure I can find a good use for it!

Trey and Colin came home this morning while I was in church, and I was SO glad to see them!  Sweet Colin  just melted my heart when he saw me!  He kept running toward me and giving me hugs, he's just so sweet!  
Do you think I missed this sweet face?

We went out for dinner tonight, and Colin just cracked me up.  He's recently discovered a new love for ketchup (he IS my child!), and when I offered him the little tub of ketchup to dip his french fry (that he stole off my plate), he stuck his whole hand in the tub!!!  While Trey and I were trying to wipe off his little hands, he was busy trying to stick his whole hand in his mouth to lick the ketchup off!  We all three just laughed and laughed.  I can tell these sweet little moments are only going to get better and better!  Have a great week!  I know I'll enjoy mine with my boys home!

No comments:

Post a Comment