Sunday, October 3, 2010

Crafty Playdate

Colin's friend, Hannah, and her Mommy, Katrin, had us over for a super fun craft play date on Friday!  She had all kinds of art supplies set out for the kids to use and Colin really enjoyed it!  I think he even created a project that would make his Memaw Owen proud (but I could be a little biased).
Hanging out in Hannah's fun chair before craft time!
Running around on the deck with some friends
Cute little Hannah
Art supplies!!!
My little artist's finished product!  I just think it's special!

In other news for our family, we have been getting our house ready to put on the market which is why I've been way too busy to blog!  We're not leaving NWA, just looking for a little bit bigger house and we think this would be the best time to upgrade since it is such a buyer's market!

No comments:

Post a Comment