A dust mop!!!
Not that I'm complaining. I just wish he would do it at my house...not just Gigi's.
But, if we keep this kind of play up, imagine the good fortune of his future wife!
I think he may be more like his Pappy than we know!
We call my Dad Mr. Clean because he is ALWAYS cleaning and their house is ALWAYS spotless.
Brett came over to visit Friday night. We were having hot dogs (Colin's favorite), so Brett got a real treat. Ha!
Colin has a new obsession with feeding people. I guess he thinks Brett's not eating fast enough.
He's so proud that Brett let him feed him!
Warning. It appears that while he may make some woman extremely happy with his cleaning abilities, Colin is a bit of a bully. He attacked my Dad with his mouth. Ok, it really was an accident, and scared both of them half to death. But, it's funny. Really funny. Sorry, Dad!!!!
See his nose? That's the attack point. Despite the smile, he was in pain.
Ouch! Poor Pappy bore the brunt of Colin's first beat down. Maybe his Daddy will get it next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment