Sunday, September 19, 2010

Josh Park Cross Country Meet

I don't know exactly how long the JP Cross Country meet has been going on (I'm going to guess 8--before the cross country meet, they did a 3 on 3 basketball tournament) that is used as a kind of memorial to my brother and one of the things he loved to do most, but it's also used as a Christian ministry program for kids.  Over 600 kids ran at the meet, so they had a great turn out!  I haven't been able to attend one of these meets since they started, so I was thrilled to be a part of it this year!  And, to bring Colin!
Taking a little break to refuel before chasing the kids around again.
The guy that makes the shirts for the meet made this tee specially for Colin!
Giving little Avery a little hug.  He's a hugger!

No comments:

Post a Comment