Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Good Little Napper

While Colin may be a wild little man most of the time, he has always been such a good little napper!  He is in the process of transitioning to one nap a day (which I have been dreading), but if everyday is like yesterday--I'm ok with one nap!  He slept from about noon until 3:15!  He slept so hard that his hair was all wild in one place.  I thought it was too funny, so had to take some pics!
We are flying out to Houston tomorrow afternoon and I'm more than a little apprehensive about how Colin will do on the flight.  Thankfully the flight is pretty short, and some sweet people from our church are letting us borrow their DVD player for the flight so Colin can be preoccupied with Barney.  We're excited about the trip, and I think once we get past the flight--we'll have a great time.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment