Sunday, September 19, 2010

Playing with Layni

One of my friends from college has a little girl who is right at one month older than Colin.  We haven't gotten them together since March, so I was anxious to see them interact again...I knew this time they would actually be more interested in each other!  They were!  They had so much fun, and Colin loved little Layni.  He gave her lots of hugs and kisses (when he wasn't trying to push her away from something he wanted or steal a ball away).
I don't know why they always wanted to play with the same toy at the same time.  It was really hard not to just laugh at them both!
Instead of getting in the car via the door, he has learned to crawl in Bo Duke style.  Layni's expression just cracks me up!!!
Oh, Lord...this girl is so sassy!!!  Just like her Momma!  Love her!
Just chilling around eating some Veggie Dip puffs.  I swear those Gerber puffs are like baby/toddler crack.
Awww!!!  They are both so sweet!

Layni melted my heart when it was time to go.  She was just hugging and loving on me, and when Bobbi said, "Ok, Layni.  Say Bye Bye" she waved bye at Bobbi and wanted to go home with me!  Precious girl!  I can't wait to get these two together again soon...it's definitely good entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment