Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New House

It's been an insanely busy past couple of weeks, but we are moved!!  We're SO excited to be in our new house (and would be a million times more excited if our old house sold!!).  I cannot express how much I LOVE our new home!  Here are a few pics of the house...

Front of house
Part of master bath
Other part of master bath--I'm in love with this bathroom!
Master bedroom
Living room--we're eventually going to add a built-in entertainment cabinet where you can see the t.v. dwarfed!
Kitchen/breakfast area
Dining room
Guest room
Entryway

I don't have any pictures of Colin's room because Colin is napping, nor do I have pics of the other bedroom because it is a wreck right now.  Pretty much everything that doesn't have a home yet is "living" in the extra room.  We've all settled in to the new house just fine, and it already feels like home!  Colin is already a pro at climbing the stairs (and getting back down too!).  I have to say a HUGE thank you to my parents for keeping Colin all last week so Trey and I could focus on packing and getting ready for the move!!!  I know he wore you out, but I appreciate it!  I also appreciate my Mom SO much for staying all weekend with me to help me get things unpacked and pictures hung on the wall while Trey killed some ducks!  I am continually amazed by how much you do and have sacrificed for me.  I hope I'm at least half the Mom to Colin that you are to me!

It can't be a blog post without a picture of little man.  I can't believe he's 17 months old!  Time is flying by way too quickly!!  He's so fun right now and just into everything!  He LOVES Sesame Street and can name almost all the characters, but he really loves Elmo--and I'm forcing him to love Ernie because Ernie was my favorite.  He gets so excited anytime he sees anything Elmo--he shouts "EM-MO!!!!!!!!!!!"  I'll try to do a 17 month post soon, so I can fill you in on all his latest shenanigans.  
My handsome little man eating his favorite food--pizza!!!  Just ignore my finger!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

2 comments: