Tuesday, January 11, 2011

18 Months

My sweet, sweet Colin...I can't believe you are 18 (and a half by now) months old!  Where has time gone?  It seems like just yesterday you looked like this...
So tiny and precious!  But, every day just gets better and better!  I wouldn't trade the wild little boy you are today for anything!  You are in to absolutely everything and constantly jabber!  You are really trying to talk a lot more and concentrating on pronouncing words properly!  It cracks me up how you pick up on things and relay them!  For example, we see Count von Count on Sesame Street, and you say "Two, Ah Ah Ah" just like the Count says!  Daddy and I think you are just too funny!  You are such a helper and mostly want to do things that I ask!  Mommy and Daddy's approval is very important to you, and the discipline tool that gets you to correct your behavior ASAP is if I look at you and tell you that you're acting ugly, and Mommy's disappointed in your actions.  Your little lip pouts out (which makes me feel SO bad!), but then you act like the precious little angel I know you to be!
You weigh 23.7 pounds (40th percentile), are 31 inches long (18th percentile), and I forgot to write down your head, but I know it is in the 65th percentile!  If they took feet as an official growth measurement, we would totally be off the charts because your feet are so big!!  You're still a compact little guy, but you're growing and healthy!  I think you're perfect!  Clothes are a little different right now.  I finally found some blue jeans that work well--Levi's with adjustable waist and they are 12 month!  Most 18 month pants are WAY too big for you, but you can wear 18 month shirts with your long torso!  You have a size 6 or 6.5 foot!  Which is SO big for a little guy like you!

One little blog post can't capture just how precious you are to me.  Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment