Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas in Pine Bluff (Finally!!)

After being delayed for 2 weeks, we were finally able to see Trey's family for Christmas!!  We had a GREAT visit and Colin had a blast playing with everyone!  He was so blessed to receive lots of great toys and books--most of them Elmo or Sesame Street so he was in heaven! 
One of the funniest moments of the day was Colin and Memaw playing chase!  Memaw would get in the hallway and Colin would yell "MEEEMAAWWW" and run after her!  She'd catch him and give him a hug and he'd just laugh and laugh...then they'd do it all over again!  That tickled all of us!
Do you think he loves his Memaw??  I think the game of chase sealed the deal!  :)  Aunt Linda also came over for a visit, and we had a great visit with her too!  I wish we could've made it either of the past two weekends so we could've seen more family, but hopefully we'll see them soon!
We don't make it down to Pine Bluff often enough, but I'm so thankful that when we do get down there we're able to make the most out of each visit!!
I think someone had a good time with Boppy!!

So glad we got to visit with everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment