Wednesday, March 16, 2011

BOOOTTSSS!!!

Colin has always been obsessed with all things cowboy, and one of his Christmas presents this year has just now hit the radar!  Gigi and Pappy bought Colin his very own cowboy boots, and Colin's just now kind of growing into them.  He just LOVES them!!!  He'll walk around the house with them and say "boot!"  Or, he'll pose when he's wearing them!  But, he always tells you what cowboys say when he's got his boots either by hand or on his feet!  YEEHAW!!!
Obsessed with his boots...cannot stop looking at them!
Sorry about the sippy cup in all the shots!  It's so hard to get him to pose anymore!
Stomping in his boots!  He loves to STOMP STOMP STOMP all through the house!
I asked him to show Mommy his boots so I could take a picture, and this is what he did!
My sweet, sweet cowboy!
Love this little ornery face!

I also want to say a very Happy (maybe a little belated) birthday to Boppy!!!!  We hope you had an amazing day yesterday and we all miss you tremendously!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment