He loves his Daddy's hats, so I bought him his very own ball cap! He turned it backwards all by himself.
He's just too big!
He runs EVERYWHERE!
I don't know if I've mentioned this or not, but I baby-sit on Wednesdays and Thursdays for a girlfriend of mine from college. This is her little guy, William. He's a little over 3 months old and he's a sweetie!
Colin loves his buddy, "Yillam." Colin is so sweet with William, and likes to help me change his diapers, and helps put William's paci back in his mouth when he's upset...he's just a big helper! But, don't go getting any big ideas. Right now, we're happy just playing with William. He gets to go home with his Mommy and Daddy everyday. :)
About to go cruising through the yard
He just cracks me up with his hat backwards. Every now and then, he'd pull it off and come up to me wanting me to put it on right by saying "hep" or help.
Colin can also climb the ladder to his swing set playhouse all by himself! It shocked me half to death the first time I saw him up in the playhouse! I just had no idea how he got up there! Then, I saw him doing this!
He's a quick little booger!
He was trying to work up the courage to go down the slide the correct way (on his bottom) vs. how he usually goes down (on his tummy, feet first!).
Almost there....
wait...just a second longer...
Ok, I think he's finally ready...
Woo hoo!!! So much fun! Yes, he did catch some air at the end!
Tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer than today, so you can bet we'll be outside as much as possible tomorrow too!!
Have a great weekend, everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment