Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dinosaurs...RAWR!!!

All my friends know how totally in love with dinosaurs Colin is...I mean, how can they ignore that obsession when he insists on carrying dinosaurs everywhere we go 24/7???  Well, my sweet friend, Angel, told me that there was going to be a dinosaur exhibit in Fort Smith last weekend.  Of course, we had to go!!  I must be a little nutso because I took Colin's BFF Austin with us.  By myself.  With Mason in tow.  It really wasn't as bad as I expected because Austin is a great kid, and so are my kids (obviously).  But, it was an experience!  Ha!
Looking a little apprehensive of T Rex
But, they totally loved T Rex...he was a fav!
Sweet little friends
Much more interested in looking at dinos than the camera
Dino dig!  Brushing dust off "dinosaur bones"
Dino play area--big hit!

The dinosaur exhibit was a lot of fun for the little guys.  They all passed out on our drive home and just had the best time!  It was tiring, but I would do it all over again a million times to see the smiles on those sweet faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment