Dad driving us to the zoo!
So excited to be in Pappy's truck and going to the zoo!
On a side note, this kid says the funniest things. While we were driving to the zoo (about 45 minute drive from the farm), he told us all about his "fwends" at school and what all they like to do. I thought it was so cute that he included his two teachers from MDO as his "fwends." He also sang Old McDonald Had a Farm about 8,432.444 times. And, I don't think I'd want to visit this farm...it has lions, tigers, dinosaurs, and dragons. Hmmmm....
He was insistent we go see the lions...then, he literally looked at the lions for about 5 seconds and we moved on! Ha! A 2 year old (almost 3! yikes!) attention span is too funny.
Getting a little boost from Pappy to look at the rhinos (I think...)
What visit to the zoo is complete without a train ride?
No comments:
Post a Comment