Sunday, May 6, 2012

Touch a Truck

The Junior League of NWA puts on an event called Touch a Truck to raise money for...something...couldn't tell you what (I'm sure they said, but I don't remember) and we took Colin yesterday!  My sweet next door neighbor is a member of Junior League, and wasn't going to be able to use her tickets because of a baseball tournament for her kiddo, so she gave us her tickets!  So much fun!!  They had ALL kinds of trucks, tractors, helicopters, police cars, you name it, they probably had it.  Trey wasn't sure how Colin would do, but Colin really really loved it.  He didn't want to leave!  Bear with me...there are a ton of pics, but it was fun to document!
LOVE this pic!  It just reminds me of how big Colin is getting.  Such a sweet boy.  I'll leave the mush for another post.
Dude was OBSESSED with the Chickfila cow...like, he kept stalking him.

Checking out the motorcycles with the BACA (Bikers Against Child Abuse--really neat group)


He found a tractor "just like Pappy's!"

Tonka Truck display--they had a whole bunch of toys for the kids to play with and of course, he played with the fire truck.  Grandparents, take note!  I think he's gonna need one of these when his birthday comes around! :)


Made his Daddy proud "driving" the crane


LOVED the fire truck.  LOVED.




Maybe the only thing better than the fire truck was the tailgating bus.  They had a little astroturf dance floor and Colin thought it was awesome!  He would wiggle his little tushee and "get down."  He also tried to have a dance off with the little boy in blue.  Funniest.  Thing.  Ever.  Trey got it on video on his phone and I have watched it no less than 6 times in the past 24 hours.

Centerton Police Humvee
Police car...let's stay in the driver's seat, shall we?  You ever HAVE to sit in the back, I'll skin you.
Benton County Sheriff's helicopter

Super fun event that made our little guy's day.  Shoot, probably even weekend!  He kept talking about it all day yesterday, so I know he loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment