Sweet Masy Moo, you are 9 months today!! You are officially a man on the move. You will crawl if you have something you want to get, otherwise you still want Mommy's help. You LOVE to be standing! I caught you pulling up inside your crib while watching the monitor earlier today. WHAT?!?
You ate an actual big boy meal tonight of hashbrown casserole in addition to your baby food. Just too big, sweet wee one. You wear 12-18 month clothes and weigh around 20+ pounds. You think your big brother is funny and the best thing ever. But, do you ever have a temper when he steals a toy from you (currently witnessing that situation as I type)! 9 months has gone by wayyy too quickly!!! You will be 1 before I know it and I'm just not ready for that! You are a sweet joy and I'm so glad to be your Mommy!




No comments:
Post a Comment