We have just been soooo busy lately it seems. I can't believe October is almost over. That means Mason is already 10 months...that's too close to a year! I haven't even started thinking about his birthday celebration. Sheesh! We have been busy with church events, play dates, preschool, more play dates, and life in general. Colin is doing so great at school!!! He absolutely loves his teacher, Mrs. Linda. He tells me she is his favorite thing about school and that she is so "pwetty." He loves his new friends--and is learning about super heroes from all the boys. So far, he's really into Spider-Man. Halloween is just 2 days away! Colin is going to be Lightning McQueen (although he tells everyone he's going to be Spider-Man) and Mason will be Mickey Mouse. Sweet wee one can wear the same costume an 18 month old Colin wore--and he's only 10 months!
Mason eats EVERYTHING (well, except oatmeal)...we lovingly refer to him as the Baby Garbage Disposal. And he eats it happily! I'm so excited he eats so well. He also pulls up on all our furniture, cruises a little bit, and is SUPER fast crawling all over the place! This Mama is so tired at the end of every day!
Trey went hunting this past weekend and killed his very first deer ever!!!! I'm so excited and proud of him. He's looking forward to Nov. 10 and I hope he gets another! But, I know he's especially looking forward to Nov. 18 and the beginning of duck season!!
We are all doing great and looking forward to all the excitement fall brings!







No comments:
Post a Comment