Today Colin celebrated Halloween with his cutie tootie preschool friends. They all looked so stinking cute in their costumes...and had fun playing the games their awesome teacher, Mrs. Linda had ready for them. It was neat for me to get a glimpse of how Colin operates in his classroom and what all they do. So cute to see him get lined up and say his prayer before snack. I can definitely see why Colin loves Mrs. Linda so much! She is so sweet and so patient...and I'm a little relieved/mortified that Colin acts just the same at school as he does at home. Relieved because maybe that means it isn't just me and mortified because he is WILD!!!!!
Mrs. Linda dressed up like a baby and the kids thought that was so funny! They each got to get up in front of the class to model their costumes and explain who they were dressed like. I took some more pics on my camera, but we shall see if I get them uploaded in a timely fashion!








No comments:
Post a Comment