Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Never a Dull Moment

Colin cracks me up all the time!  He is so so so into superheroes.  Pretty much all superheroes!!  His favorites are Spider-Man, Batman, Ironman, Superman, and Hulk.  He plays with his action figures all the time and has recently started wearing his superhero cape just about every chance we get at home.  I love it!!
This morning after he came downstairs he started looking for his LeapPad.  I heard him go upstairs and just assumed he went to grab his LeapPad off the charger in his room.  He came back in my room with his cape and asked me to put it on him because "he needs superpowers to help him find his LeapPad."  What a mess!!
Tonight Trey brought home Mexican food for dinner because I didn't feel like cooking.  Colin asked him, "Daddy, what's a burrito?" Trey responded, "it's kinda like a taco.  A taco all wrapped up like a present.  Yeah, a present from Mexico."  Colin didn't miss a beat before he said, "I don't want a burrito for my birthday.  I want a Hulk."  I lost it and couldn't stop laughing!!  My days are NEVER dull!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment