Monday, May 13, 2013

Visit from the Ruffin Clan

One of my very best friends from college lives in DeWitt and I occasionally get to see her when she comes to NWA to visit her sister.  It had been a little over a year since I had seen her or her precious family when she said they would be coming up to visit!! 
So, the Ruffin and George families came over to our house for a little cookout and visit time--we had such a great time!!  I think this was the first time all our kids had gotten together since they were little babies!  It did my heart so good to see them all play.
Colin is obsessed with Melissa's son, Noah, and followed him around everywhere!!  Thankfully, Noah took it in stride and I think even enjoyed the attention.  It is so strange to see Noah as a big 6 year old when he was a tiny peanut newborn at our wedding!!
I hope our kids all grow up to love each other and be friends!!  So lucky to have Becca and Melissa in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment