Early spring I signed the kids up for Kids Bowl Free at Fastlanes--it's a national program that allows kids two free games a day (just have to pay for shoes). We haven't been yet this summer, so we decided to take advantage this morning. Colin has been bowling a couple of times now and he LOVES it. Mason hadn't been yet. He enjoyed himself, but he was pretty busy! He was a social bowler and liked to go visit all the other bowlers around us--not sure they enjoyed that as much as he did! I didn't get that many pictures--especially GOOD pictures, but I'll share the memories that I did capture.
Colin gets into bowling with the dragon and bumpers. He tried rolling it down without the dragon and it didn't go so well. He was such a good helper today! He helped Mason get his ball to the dragon and even let Mason share his ball with him! He would cheer for Mason and Mommy when it was our turns. Love that sweet boy.
Here's sweet Mason watching his ball go down the lane. His shoes were a little big, but he still looked pretty cute...and big!
He was clapping and so excited!! Colin was dancing in between every move and jumping around. They both had a big time. I know that will be a fun super hot day activity or more rainy day fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment