I just love that little Mason. He's a pill! He's inquisitive, adventurous, silly, stubborn, sweet, funny, etc!! He makes me go through a whole range of emotions in a matter of minutes. I will be frustrated or mad because he's pulled out every single thing in a cabinet, then I'll laugh because he will make his cute little scrunchy nose smile face (soooo cute...and he knows it!), then I'll be sad because he didn't listen and climbed up on something he wasn't supposed to and fell off, and then I'll be so in love while he lets me hold him and rub his chubby little arms and legs.
I know I've posted this pic before, but it's showcasing the cute little crinkle nose grin. Melts my heart every time.
Mason is very stingy with his loving. I have gotten used to getting kisses only once a week or every other week (these are willing smooches when he leans over to lay one on me--I steal at least 20 kisses a day). I have finally learned a way around that and have gotten 4 willing smackers a day from those cute little lips! It has to be right when he wakes up in the morning or after nap. I get down in the floor and play peekaboo, then stick my lips thru the slats in his crib and make kissy noises. He's been leaning down to give me good kisses. I got 3 just after nap alone today! I'm not scared to work for my kisses from this sweet guy.
Mason talks a lot--or tries to. He loves everything that his big brother does and is already almost as big as his brother. He wore 2T clothes for the first time today...and they fit. One of my favorite things he says is "whaaattt" and he says it like the minions on "Despicable Me." We've only seen that movie about 12 times. He LOVES to dance and sing. He's got a serious little bounce that he does when he really wants to boogie. I'm not sure what or if he has a favorite character right now...he usually likes whatever brother does. But, I have noticed him belly laughing during Winnie the Pooh--especially for Tigger.
He's still a pretty good eater, but he's not a fan of most veggies. Will not touch them. I won't give up--Colin eats veggies now, so there's hope. I just love this little cutie! I'm so glad he's mine. I may go to bed utterly exhausted every single day and be getting gray hairs like crazy because of him, but I also have tons of things to make me smile when my head hits the pillow. It's hard not to grin when I think of him. I love watching him grow and seeing his personality develop. This year has been the fastest--and most challenging for me. But, I know it only gets better!!




No comments:
Post a Comment