Memaw celebrated her birthday in Pine Bluff last weekend with a big fish fry, but we couldn't make it. I was so excited when I found out Memaw, Aunt Toochie, and Bobbie were coming up to visit Great Great Aunt Hazel in Fayetteville. Bobbie stayed with us to visit with the boys (thank you for their birthday presents! They have enjoyed them!) while Memaw and Aunt Toochie stayed in Fayetteville to be close to Great Great Aunt Hazel in the nursing home.
Saturday night, we had everyone up for a birthday celebration for Memaw! I made gluten free chili, gluten free cornbread muffins, regular cornbread for everyone else, and had some cupcakes from Bliss! Memaw had 8 gluten free cupcakes to pick from. I loved seeing her so excited! I hope she feels as loved and special as she is!!
Memaw and Aunt Toochie with her cream cheese brownie cupcake. I love this picture of such a fabulous lady!! Colin and Memaw singing "Happy Birthday" to Memaw! Colin helped her or her candle out. :) Poor Mason didn't know what to do with all the singing!! But, he also enjoyed his visit with Memaw. Even gave her a kiss!!
Happy birthday to Memaw!!! We are so blessed to have you in our life!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment