Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween Fun

We started out the week with a visit from my mom and dad.  Trey was out of town and I needed some help with the boys, so they came to save the day!!
Colin snuggled with Gigi watching a show after nap time on Monday. :)
Mason being crazy with Pappy.  It was so cute when Mason said Dad's name because it came out "Happy" instead of "Pappy."  And they were both happy indeed!
Wednesday, I made these spooky cupcakes for our neighborhood party and Trey and Colin carved our pumpkin.
I think it turned out so cute!  Colin loved it this year...didn't get scared at all!
I made the boys a special chocolate gravy Halloween breakfast on Thursday.  The spooky came on Mason's face after he ate!!
We went trick-or-treating and played games at Trey's office Thursday afternoon.  They have a pretty big production going there!  Both boys had a lot of fun.  Mason wouldn't wear a costume though.
We ended our day with a party at our neighbor's house and then I took Colin trick-or-treating. Mason isn't quite big enough (and doesn't need the candy).  Colin only made it a few houses and was ready to go back home.  He would much rather hand out the candy than go trick-or-treating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment