What's that you say? I'm the cutest ever? Yes, I believe I am.Check out the new lifesaving swing. This is the bees' knees. It has a mirror by the mobile!! What better swing for a vain baby that likes to watch things go around and around?!?
This afternoon has been wonderful. I got off of work around 10:45 and was able to spend the whole rest of the day with my little C man. We played and talked and laughed. It was just so much fun--I guess it's true that working really does make me cherish the time I get to spend with him. It also pretty much ensures that he will be rotten.
Colin had his first adventure to the vet with Stella today (Simon's visits have me feeling a little too confident I guess). Stella's visit wasn't so pretty. Stella likes to jump around and sniff other dogs (and people) in inappropriate places. I'm not really sure what I was thinking when I decided that would be a good idea. Definitely not gonna happen again anytime soon. We'll stick to taking Simon to the vet by ourselves.
This week is the Benton County Fair!! Yay! I LOVE going to the county and state fair!! You just can't beat funnel cake and a super greasy corndog loaded down with mustard! This will be all of our first trip to the Benton County fair--and I hope Colin is ready for all the fun that goes along with the fair. Don't worry, I won't let him ride any rides this year--no matter how hard he begs.
Updates for Week 12
You are just an old pro now at going to school. You enjoy going to school and love watching the other babies play. You're already making some little friends--it will be neat to watch all of you grow up together. Hopefully you'll stay happy together (no biting or hair pulling please). I think getting into a good routine at school is helping you when you're home too! You're sleeping SO well these days! You slept until 6 am one day, and I had to wake you up today! Morning time is still your favorite time of day, and I love to hear all about your dreams and excitement for the day to begin (you tell me all kinds of stories)! You're still wearing size 1 diapers and are about 23-ish inches long and 12 pounds 3 ounces. You have the cutest little laugh, and love to babble all the time. You have a new friend that you like as well as Ernie doll! You love your little silkie dog. You'll hug it and bring it to your mouth to kiss and chew on it. You're still eating between 3-4 ounces and don't seem interested in eating more than that at a time and eating pretty consistently every 3 hours or so. You eat between 22-24 ounces a day normally.





Colin is just precious- I love the pic of him smiling in the swing. So happy! He is always so happy in all the pics you post just too cute. Love your blog also!
ReplyDelete