Hmmm...I've been trying to think about what to write about Colin--updates and such. But, I'm at a loss. All I can say is that he's doing amazingly well. He's so happy and sweet, and as sappy as it sounds, he is such a joy and blessing to both Trey and me. He talks ALL the time, laughs out loud frequently, and is more obsessed than ever with the mirror.
Now to pictures...
Trey is a wonderful Daddy; he can make Colin laugh and smile just by looking at him. And let me tell you, Colin loves to look and play with his Daddy. I walked in Colin's room (putting away laundry I'm sure) and stumbled upon Trey and his Mini Me. It was almost spooky! By the way, these outfits weren't planned at all.
He's telling me about everything that happened at school that day.He ALWAYS tilts his head up when he talks.
LOVE him!!Saturday I was lucky enough to meet Miss Ella Jane George! Ella is such a pretty little thing, and already has such a distinctive personality! Matt and Becca will have their hands full with her. She's sooo tiny too! Thank you Matt and Becca for sharing some of your Saturday time with me! I really enjoyed holding this precious girl. She was definitely worth the wait! Colin didn't go with me to meet Baby Ella, but he will have plenty of opportunity to meet this beautiful gal in the future!
Ella and her pretty Mommy, Becca!She looks great!! You can't even tell she had a baby 9 days ago!! Love you, Becca!
Me, Ella, and BeccaBecca was one of my dearest friends in school, and I'm so happy for her and Matt. She will be such a wonderful Mommy! She's doing so great already; she'll be Super Mom before she knows it!
Last week my Mom and Dad welcomed my new baby brother into their home...a labradoodle puppy named Josh's Augustus McRae (or just Gus). Gus is just 2 days older than Colin, so he's a baby too! Gus is a sweet little puppy who likes to cuddle and nuzzle your neck and face. We had a lot of fun with him. I think he and Colin will be great pals. Stella and Simon were sad they didn't get to come meet Uncle Gus.




No comments:
Post a Comment