What else have we been up to since the last post?
Well, this little sweet face loaded up in the car with me and headed to Perryville for a few days last week. My Papaw has been in the hospital for a few weeks now, and I just wanted to help my sweet little Mommy out however I could. She really didn't let me do much, but I hope Colin's presence was a good distraction (and good birthday present too!).
We loaded back up (with my parents dog, Gus) so my parents could head out on a great horse camping adventure to New Mexico and Colorado with some of their friends. Don't worry, Mom and Dad...Gus is having a ball up here with Stella and Simon!
He's also been trying to schedule his own nap times. Really, kid??? Mommy NEEDS you to have 2 naps a day...PLEEAASSSEEE!!!!!! I walked in his room this morning because I saw on the video monitor that he clearly was not sleeping. He pulled "If you Give a Cat a Cupcake" off his bookshelf (which is right next to his crib) and was "reading." Cute; yes, but he really still needs his morning nap. I promise.
But, how could I argue with such a cute face? I just don't know. Of course, he won. He just played and played until it was time to go to our play date this morning.
Ride a little pony down to town, please little pony don't fall down! He loves to ride this little thing and is so proud that he can get himself on it now!
We headed over to a friend's house for a splashing play date! He had so much fun splashing around in the different pools!
And, playing with all his sweet little friends!
But, the whole no nap thing caught up with us a little after this pic, so we made our exit!
Now, Colin's napping (thank you, sweet baby Jesus!) and we're just waiting on his Boppy to come in for the weekend! Hope you all have an excellent weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment