Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Playdate at Jenn & Gavin's

Have I mentioned how much I love being a part of my play group???  Well, I LOVE it!  There's so much going on every week, and we're constantly meeting new friends!  It's great!  Today we met a new friend in our host/hostess.  Colin had such a great time!
He was so glad to see his girlfriend, Audrey.  She keeps him in line.
He was in love with Gavin's gigantic playroom (and his gigantic train set)!  I was too...
When we were playing outside, he decided to taste some sidewalk chalk.  Thankfully, we've decided it doesn't taste good.  Did I mention he would just roll around on the grass??  What a boy.
Of course, he loved playing in the little kiddie pool with his friends.
And, he loved Jenn & Gavin's dog, Shirley.
Thanks so much for having us!  Looking forward to our next playdate!

1 comment:

  1. How sweet of you! Thanks! We love hosting playdates and I'm so glad I found the Hip Mamas. Anytime you and Colin want to play in the toy room, just ask! I love having company. :)

    ReplyDelete