Sunday, August 29, 2010

Smores...Yum!

We've had a nice and super relaxing weekend here!  My Mom and Dad came up Saturday morning after selling all their cows Friday night (Colin will be super sad next time we go to the farm!!  No more moos!!!).  So, we mostly just hung around the house.  We went to Frisco Fest for a couple of hours Saturday night, but I didn't get any pictures...we really didn't stay all that long.  After church, Colin feasted on some chicken and dumplings at Dixie Cafe, them Mom helped me get my stuff checked in at Rhea Lana.  I'm SO excited about Rhea Lana this fall.  I've already scoped out something that I HAVE to have!!!  I found someone putting up a Mickey Mouse Halloween costume...and it is calling Colin's name!!!  Seriously!  I volunteered to bring some food so I could get a worker's pass and get there Tuesday at 3 to get it!  Let's just hope it's still there!!!

I introduced Colin to one of my favorite taste sensations today...SMORES!!  I think I've always loved smores, and Colin is proving to be the same.  At first, he looked like he was unsure, then he kept coming back for more with chocolate all over his face!
There's a little bit of chocolate smeared on the left...but he loved it!
YUM!
No, it wasn't me that stole that last bite of smore, Mommy!!  I promise!

Have a great week!  Wish me luck in getting that Mickey Mouse costume!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment