Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Trey's 30th Weekend

Trey hit the big 3-0 on Friday...yep, Friday the 13th.  Even though we were busy with events surrounding my grandfather's death, we still squeezed in some time to celebrate Trey.
Trey and his "birthday cake" of peanut butter brownies
He managed to blow the candles out!
Posing with his new gun...beware birds!
We enjoyed a nice BBQ lunch brought to us by my Uncle Jerry and Aunt Cheryl Friday afternoon (along with some spanish rice from Aunt Cindy!).  Then, Saturday night we all went to Mike's Place in Conway for a real celebration.
Aunt Cheryl
Aunt Cindy
Uh-oh...Colin's manning the mule!
These two really are best buds.  I've never seen anything quite like them!
Best of all, I'm glad that this little guy could make his "GG" smile this big!  Colin renamed my Mom from Gammie to GG because everytime he tries to say Gammie, it comes out GG!  So, GG it will stay (unless he changes it again, I guess.)  Colin has been jabbering up a storm this week.  It started with circle last week, and hasn't stopped yet.  He tries to say every word you say...such a little mimic!  He LOVES his Daddy and Pappy and really tries to say whatever they say.  Including "poo poo."  That's his new "funny" word.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about your grandfather passing! But, I'm glad your husband had a good birthday-DJ turned 30 this year as well. My mom was suppose to be called Gran, but Gretchen couldn't say Gran, so it's Gee- at least for now-

    ReplyDelete