and this...
to this...
and this in no time flat!
Yep, that's a big ole tear running down his face. Isn't it pitiful??
While it may seem wrong to take a picture of him in the middle of a good fit, I want to remember this moment. Most of the time I do what I'm supposed to by ignoring the fit and walking away (which works!), but I know he's not going to stay like this forever. Even though these tantrums are absolutely driving me crazy, I love him and wouldn't trade a single moment with him for anything in the whole world (tantrums included...ok, maybe I would trade some of the tantrums).
We haven't had a family picture in a while, so we took this self portrait before church on Sunday. Note to self, stand on a stool when attempting next shot! It's beyond pitiful that Trey is that much taller than me!

No comments:
Post a Comment