Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Day!

It's another beautiful snowy day here in Northwest Arkansas!  Trey brought his work home today, so we're enjoying a nice snow day together.  We haven't done a whole lot just watched some cartoons and eaten every meal together at the table!  So nice!  I have felt so badly about not taking Colin outside during the last two snows we had, so I told Trey we absolutely had to go outside this time.  Colin's MDO teacher gave me some good ideas on keeping him warm because I really didn't want to buy a snowsuit.  So, he was layered in jammies, sweat suit, then his little Nike wind pants to try to keep him dry.  It worked!!  I got some good pics, so I have proof that we actually went outside!
He looked like Ralphie from A Christmas Story
 Kinda walked like him too...
The puppies were excited that we all went outside
This little fella enjoys the "no"
Tromping around in the snow leads to...
a face plant.  But, it didn't stop him from having fun!
Pups sniffing new snow
Running in the snow with Daddy
Chasing the pups
Simon is NOT a fan of snow.  He kept lifting his back legs up trying to keep dry.
But, this old gal sure had fun!
Colin tried to climb up in his swingset.  This was the last picture I got, because once he got to the top, he stuck his face in the snow and realized how cold it was!

Hope everybody else is warm too!

1 comment:

  1. That's what we do, too...Gavin didn't even have a snowsuit when we were in NY!

    ReplyDelete