Friday, February 18, 2011

Waiting on Snow to Melt

We had the toughest time waiting on the temps to warm up enough for the snow to melt!  By Friday after the big blizzard, both Colin and I had cabin fever...BAD!  I called Trey when he was on his way home from work on Friday and told him I don't care where he takes us, but he was taking Colin and I somewhere...ANYWHERE!!  But, before we got to that point, this is what we were doing...
playing with EVERY SINGLE toy in the toy box.  As in, all over the floor...everywhere.
Gave Simon "lovins."  I use that word loosely.
Watched a little "Mick Mou."
Willed the snow to melt with our minds.

It didn't take too long though!  I think it was all gone by Tuesday!  We've had beautiful weather this week--but more to come on that a little later!

No comments:

Post a Comment