Mom came up the middle part of July because we were having the carpets cleaned at our rent house and I didn't want to try to wrangle kids. I didn't end up having to be there, but it was still nice to spend time with Mom. Don't tell Dad, but I think she enjoyed having all the grandbaby time to herself! Colin was obsessed with his Gigi without Pappy around and she got all the snuggles. I think she'll make the trip more often by herself!
 |
| All smiles mixing the cookies up to bake! |
 |
| Crying because he got busted sneaking cookies and he thought he was in trouble! |
So, the above pic just really makes me laugh. I caught him sneaking cookies...multiple...like double fisting chocolate cookies. I told him I was going to take his picture and he just started crying! He didn't want to get busted eating cookies. Such a funny kid.
Our MOPs group had a playdate at Jump Zone in Bentonville which is a super fun place with lots of inflatable bouncy house things. Colin LOVES it. He had absolutely NO fear when it came to climbing up on the inflatables.
 |
| Look at him go!!! |
|
The Barnes and Noble in our area does story time every Saturday and usually we don't go, but I thought he would like to go see Clifford the Big Red Dog. He really enjoyed seeing Clifford, but didn't make it to story time. He just wanted to play with the train table and find toys he wanted to buy.
 |
| Giving Clifford a good once over |
 |
| But, he really loved him! |
No comments:
Post a Comment