We were lucky enough to have a quick visit from Bobbie at the end of July. She brought Colin the cutest fish toys and he has had the best time playing with them ever since. We are hopeful things will work out for Bebop to come up more this fall! :)
 |
| "Fishing" with Bebop |
 |
| So much fun fishing on a hot hot day! |
There has been a lot going on in our world! Mason sits up pretty well on his own! I still place the Boppy pillow behind him to catch him if he falls (I'm chasing a busy 3 year old too you know!). He rolls all over the place, eats 3 meals a day, 4 8 oz bottles a day, and is just getting so big. Too big! He wears 12 month clothes--the same clothes that Colin wore at 13-16 months...and he's not even 8 months old yet! I think he's just the cutest little baby, but I may be partial. Colin is doing so well with the potty! He still has accidents every now and then, but the sticker chart has helped so much. He just looks like such a big boy! He has such a memory and is a little charmer. He LOVES to snuggle and every night after we read stories, he'll ask, "Mommy, nuggle wis me?" Oh, that melts my heart. He is so tender hearted--yet so wild and funny! I love to hear the things he comes up with and how his mind works.
 |
| Could you not eat this little munchkin up with a spoon?? |
 |
| I love this wild child!! |
 |
| Posing with his sweet friend Ella (my friend Becca's sweet girl! So glad they moved to Rogers!!!!) |
 |
| And, couldn't you also eat this sweet munchkin up with a spoon? |
 |
| Colin is obsessed with taking pics on my phone. We took a pic with every car he owns from the Cars movie. |
 |
| These two melt my heart. Every. Day. Mason adores his big brother and Colin feels the same about Mason. |
A local bowling alley does a Lunch and Bowl special during the week and our play group took advantage of the fun! Colin thought it was awesome!! We will be going back for sure!
 |
| They set up these fun dinosaur ramps to make it easy for the toddlers--along with bumpers in the gutter! |
 |
| Sorry for the blurry pic, but he was so excited to be bowling! |
We have really been enjoying the great temps of the last couple of days--Monday being Trey's birthday!! My car was in the shop because I had a little fender bender, so it was nice to spend a little time bonding together and playing outside. We made Trey his favorite dinner followed by his favorite dessert and then spent the rest of the evening playing baseball and backyard golf. Perfect ending to a great day.
 |
| The birthday boy! He's got some pretty fancy clubs there... |
I will try to stay on top of my blog posts, so it doesn't take me so long to update in the future! I will leave you with an absolutely adorable picture of my sweet Mason.
No comments:
Post a Comment