Saturday, November 3, 2012

Great Day!!

Colin and I took a little day trip to Branson and Silver Dollar City today. Trey and Mason were originally supposed to go with us, but little Mas is getting his 3rd tooth (upper left front) and the raw booty devil has decided to visit with the teething. I don't think Trey was all that upset to miss anyway.

Colin is such a good big brother and so patient with Mason and the fact tag he has to share time and attention all the time. I'm glad it worked out that we had a little date. We had the best day and laughed, grinned ear to ear, held hands, cuddled, rode rides, rode the train, and looked at all the Christmas stuff. We had dinner at Silver Dollar City and I had planned to head back home right after, but we ended up staying until after 7! His feet were hurting from all the walking we did...he even said "Ow, ow, ow, ow" with every step he took back to the car, but be told me how much fun he had and how much he loved me. I guess it's all worthwhile. :) Love that sweet kid and all the precious memories we make together.

No comments:

Post a Comment