Sunday, March 10, 2013

Colin Lately

Colin may be the funniest kid I know. He is sooo sweet and loving. He still loves to cuddle and sit on my lap, and he especially loves to cuddle right before bedtime. He eats better than he ever has as far as variety goes, but he doesn't eat much. Colin is also growing like a weed! He was in 3t clothes this fall, but has already shot up into 4t and I fear it won't be long before he's in 5t. He still naps most every day for a couple of hours and sleeps from 8:30-6:30 or so. He is an amazing big brother and loves Mason so much. He loves to help whenever he can!

I wish I could remember all the funny things he says. I always think I should write it down, but I forget before I get to paper! Today I was getting on to him for one thing or another, and he said, "Mommy, you have your angry eyes on." How do I keep fussing at him after that?? He said something else that tickled me earlier and of course I've already forgotten. He is doing great at his swimming lessons! We will be signing up for another 10 weeks with Ms. Lori because he enjoys them so much.

It's so hard to believe that he will be 4 in just 3 short months. He gets more and more fun with every age (and I always think every age is my favorite). He still loves to sit in my lap, but doesn't fit as well as he used to. He looks so tall and skinny with a slimmed down little face...I just look at the big boy he has become and think about the baby he was just a short time ago.







No comments:

Post a Comment