Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekend in KC

Trey and I had been talking about taking a quick getaway trip for a while. I had no idea he had already planned one for the weekend after Valentine's Day! He finally spilled the beans a couple weeks before we were supposed to leave, but didn't tell me a whole lot of details. I knew he had already arranged for my parents to stay with the kids and that we were leaving around noon. He just knew I would need to find a sub for my Preschool Sunday School class. We left that Friday around noon and we went to a Zac Brown Band concert! It was sooo fun! They put on a great show.

Saturday we slept in and lazed around, then finally headed to the Country Club shopping center which is amazing! We ate dinner at Jack Stack's barbecue which had been recommended by a good friend. So good! Overall, it was a much needed and fabulous weekend away with my love. So lucky that he planned such a fun weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment