Mason wouldn't look at me for anything--too busy watching "Meet the Robinson's" for the millionth time! :)
Mason looked so cute in his cute little patched Oshkosh overalls today. These were a gift to Colin by a sweet family friend after Mason was born, but were too small for him. I saved them hoping they would work out season wise for him someday. And they do!! So precious!
Sadly, he wouldn't sit still very long so I could only get a pic when he was in his car seat...and he still wouldn't look at me.
Mas and I had some good time together this afternoon when Colin was still sleeping. He shared his graham crackers with me and we watched Word Girl on PBS Kids. :) Notice how close Simon is to Mas. Mason likes to "share" or spill food everywhere.
Tomorrow is a big day for Colin! He is going on a field trip with his class to the drive thru safari and is so excited. He said he's a big boy and told me all about the animals he will see. He even gets to take a lunch and go all day (he's normally out of preschool at 11--tomorrow he will be with Ms. Crystal and Ms. Libby until 2:30!). I hope he has so much fun!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment