Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

There's so much to be thankful for this year--I feel blessed beyond belief! I am so thankful to be a Mommy to the sweetest baby boy, I love being a wife to my adoring husband, I have great parents who set forth a great example for me to follow, not to mention in-laws and other family members all of whom I cherish!

We missed being around the rest of the family this Thanksgiving, but we still had a great time. Lots of good food, football (for Trey and Dad), and rest!
Memee and Pappy after dinner...totally content
Am I thankful for these two?? You better believe it!!!
Big strong boy!
Bath time is still the BEST time!
He is so fascinated with his feet--he could grab at them all the time!

I hope everyone has had an amazing Thanksgiving! Hopefully we'll get to see you all soon, but until then...hugs and kisses from the Carter's!

No comments:

Post a Comment