Monday, November 30, 2009

An Early Christmas present...

All I want for Christmas is my two front (lower) teeth, my two front (lower) teeth, oh my two front (lower) teeth! After several months of beyond agonizing teething, what has fully emerged??? Colin's lower front left tooth!!! Woo hoo! He is just so proud of himself and this new tooth. Check him out below!
You can see the blessed tooth right between my thumb and right middle finger.

The good news is now that the first one is out, I hear that the other teeth coming through won't be so bad. Which is great news, because the lower front right tooth will be sprouting up any day now! He'll just be the cutest little toothed dumpling around! I think he's ready for his chicken leg now. Just kidding...

Here's just a few bath time pics from tonight. This kid still LOVES bath time. But the splashes aren't quite so little anymore. I think I need a raincoat just to give him a bath! My poor kitchen countertop and floor! But, I guess that helps keep them clean. :)
He looks a little shocked and embarrassed in this picture. He's not either of those things though...
See? Naked as a jaybird...and loving every minute of it! This was right after a huge splash that I tried to take a picture of. He's a kicking/splashing fool!

See by his belly the little waves made by his splashes? Now envision those going up another 6 or 7 inches. That's bath time fun EVERY night. I think we've got to switch to the bathtub soon.

What else is Colin up to these days you ask? Well...he rolls over ALL the time! He thinks rolling is great fun, and loves to do it only when you don't have a camera around. As soon as that camera comes out, he just looks like this...
Still precious, don't you think? He won't roll in full circles yet. Just back to belly, then belly to back again in the same direction. He's trying desperately to crawl and is very vocal and laughs all the time. He really is such a joy and Trey and I are enjoying every minute of this stage. I love seeing his expression as he looks at the Christmas tree and lights, his squeals of delight when Stella sneaks over to give him kisses (Stella is now his favorite of the doggies--at least until Gus is around), his precious snuggles when he thinks something is funny, and sooo much more that there's just not enough space and/or time to list them all down!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week! Hugs and kisses from the Carter's!

No comments:

Post a Comment