We don't know a lot new up here at the Carter house...just living our lives! Colin has discovered that he REALLY likes cereal. He eats it really well as long as Mommy doesn't wait until he's just starving before I give it to him!! We're all counting down the days until December 31st, and just can't wait! I know he will miss his friends and teachers at school though. He's such a little social guy and loves playing with the other babies! We'll have to visit Elaine, Will, and Emma Kate as often as they'll let us!!
This week would have been my brother Josh's 31st birthday--and my Dad's birthday is Friday (I'll leave out your age, Dad). The bank is closed Wednesday for Veteran's day, so Mom and Dad are going to come up and we'll have a birthday lunch for Josh. Then, depending on how C-man feels, he may get to go for his second overnight visit to Memee and Pappy's! We will be going to Perryville for sure on Friday though...because it's deer season this weekend! Colin has the cutest camo overalls that he'll wear for the occasion. But, no, he will NOT be going on the deer stand.
Enough blabbing...here's some pics!

See how excited he is to eat his cereal now? He's saying, "Yayyy!!!"

Aww, shucks, Mom...

He's a little buzzed on cereal. I think if he could unbutton his pants, that top button would be undone.

This is one of my favorite outfits he has! Mom had a little camo hat made with the farm logo (Double D Lazy T). His teachers LOVED this outfit. Too precious...

What a happy guy!!
I hope everyone has a great week! Talk to you again soon! Hugs and kisses from the Carter's!
No comments:
Post a Comment