I keep expecting a bottom tooth to spring out any day now. His little gums are so swollen and sore. Bless his little heart, I know it hurts him! I really hope it pops out soon...I'm not sure how much longer Trey and I will stay sane if this keeps up!
Friday night, we met up with some friends for dinner at the Mellow Mushroom in Fayetteville. It was delicious and we really enjoyed visiting with Wes and Marci. They are expecting a baby the beginning of June next year, and we can't wait for Colin's new friend to arrive! They'll really be great parents!
Colin playing with Marci at the table--she'll be such a great Mommy!Colin's school had a costume party on Friday for all the kiddos. They had a parade around the church and went trick-or-treating to the church offices. Surprise, surprise, I forgot my camera, so this picture is super blurry from my phone. All the babies looked so cute dressed up! I think my favorite (besides Colin) was a little boy dressed up as a fireman. I don't know where his Mom found that teeny tiny fireman outfit, but it was cute.
My little mousie playing during the costume party at schoolColin doesn't just kind of like his bouncer anymore; he loves it and wants to play in it all the time! His Memee was smart enough to attach some more toys to the hooks and he thinks that is awesome. He looks at everything, and even plays the little piano. He's so smart.
If you can't tell, the snot train came back into town this weekend :(A couple weeks ago, we tried our first round with rice cereal. The first day went great, so we tried again the next night. Result was not so great. Third night was even worse. So, we decided to take a small hiatus from spoon feeding rice cereal. Until today. This morning he was in a great mood, so I decided to try again. It worked! He was opening wide for the cereal and seemed to really enjoy it! We'll try again another day just to be sure.
Just in case you haven't already heard...beginning Jan. 1, I will be a stay-at-home Mommy! I'm soo excited about this. Trey and I talked and prayed over this decision for a long time. We finally realized this is what I need to be doing. I'm scared half to death because I don't know what it's like not to work outside the home. I know it won't be easy, but Trey and I both believe this is where I need to be. That being said, our holiday travel time will be limited. We'll try to see everyone when we can, but know that we love all of you...even if we can't see you on the holiday.
We hope you all have a fabulous week! Hugs and kisses from the Carter's!





HANNAH! i just want to eat him up with a spoon! :) he's precious! and, i'm so happy about your new career coming soon!!
ReplyDelete