Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fun Visit with the Owens!

This weekend Trey's Mom, Memaw, Papaw, and Aunt Toochie came up to visit Trey's Great Great Aunt Hazel. Colin got to go visit his Great Great Great Aunt Hazel when they went to pick up Bobbie at Aunt Hazel's apartment. Colin had a great visit with everyone and loved playing with everybody. He had lots of smiles and flirts for everybody. Unfortunately, I had to miss out on all the fun because I was a little under the weather. I did get to visit with everyone on Sunday when we ate lunch together at AQ chicken in Springdale! It was good food, and good visit with family. We enjoyed our visit so much, and can't wait to see them all again!
Colin was anxiously anticipating the Owen's! It was hard, but he found a way to pass the time...
Memaw and Papaw playing with Colin at AQ Chicken
Papaw and C-Man
Aunt Toochie with Colin

As I'm typing, Colin is still desperately trying to roll over from his back (we already roll over very well from tummy to back) to his tummy. Problem is his 75th percentile, watermelon head! He gets his whole body turned all the way over, then that big old head just gets in the way! He's so close...I know he'll master it soon!

We finally settled on a Halloween costume for C-man...a mouse! When he was a teeny baby, he sounded like a mouse when he cried; so this costume is perfect! We hope everyone has a Happy Halloween and gets lots of candy!

Hugs and kisses from the Carter's!

No comments:

Post a Comment