Mom and Dad came up this past Monday so Dad could go to the Benton County Ducks Unlimited banquet with Trey. The boys had a great time at the banquet--Dad even won a shotgun! While the boys were out playing, Mom and I had a great time with Colin.
Colin loves Andy the elephant! Thank you, Aunt Taylor!!!!!Trey's sister, Taylor brought this elephant to him the weekend after he was born. He's really beginning to appreciate it now--and will love it even more as he gets older!
I get to go on vacation...TOMORROW!!!! Woohoo!All three of us have been stuck in the house a little too long. We needed a little change of scenery. So, what better place to spend our mini vacay than in Branson!! Outlet malls were calling our names! We had a great time--but I think we brought half our house with us for a 2 night stay. But, it was so good to get away! And, we did our part to stimulate the economy. Big time! Lots of good sales going on right now at the outlets! Most of the stores will give you at least 20% off with a $1 donation to the Susan G. Komen foundation. 2 birds--1 stone. Perfection.
Colin did great out and about. Mostly, he just looked around at everyone and everybody. He only had one breakdown--right as we got into the Fossil store. He said, "Mommy, you really don't need a new watch. Let's go!"
Colin did great out and about. Mostly, he just looked around at everyone and everybody. He only had one breakdown--right as we got into the Fossil store. He said, "Mommy, you really don't need a new watch. Let's go!"
Having a little mat time before the big shopping excursion!My camera died after these pictures, so no shopping adventure pics. Sorry.
3 guesses what they're watching...football.Nope, not lying. Colin LOVES the football. Anytime football is on the tv, he's all over it like white on rice. Colin and Trey were watching whatever game was coming on before the Hogs game yesterday along with the pregame activity. They are watching football again today, as I'm typing. Shoot...I'm outnumbered.
We've got a lot planned for this week. Saturday will be his 3 month pictures (a little delayed, I know) plus, we're going to do some family pics as well! I'm so excited for these pictures! Colin will also get to visit with his Memaw Lynn and Pops this weekend!!!! We are SOO excited because we haven't seen them since Colin's baptism.
Hope you have a great week!
Hugs and kisses from the Carter's!


glad you got to get out of town and go shopping!! :) collin is precious!
ReplyDelete